Conditions of Booking for Events
You can book for any CHEIA event on the website when they are advertised. You do not have to be registered on the CHEIA website to book for events and CHEIA members and non-members are welcome to CHEIA events
- CHEIA Regional events are free of charge to all delegates.
- CHEIA Training courses are charged at the rates advertised for each course
- CHEIA Conference fees are advertised on the publicity flyer for each conference
- Where applicable, an invoice will be sent to you at the email address you provide at the time of booking.
- If your institution or company requires a purchase order number, please have one available when you book or send it to the CHEIA Administrator.
- Invoices are due for settlement immediately.
- Cheques should be made payable to CHEIA and sent only to the address on the invoice you receive.
- BACs transfers can also be made ONLY to the account provided on the invoice.
- All fees are in UK Pounds Sterling and any cheques must be drawn on a UK Bank Account.
Refunds and Cancellations
- For CHEIA training events a full refund will be made for cancellations received up to ten days before the event, but only if CHEIA can sell the place to someone else; no refund will be made if cancelled places cannot be sold on and no refund will be made for non-attendance on the day.
- For CHEIA Conferences, there will be no refund for any cancellation made 4 weeks or less before the Conference due to the contractual commitment that CHEIA has with Conference Centres. No refund will be made for non-attendance for the whole or part of the conference.
- CHEIA reserves the right to make changes to the conference programme if necessary.
- In the event of any course cancellation by CHEIA, fees paid will be refundable or by arrangement transferred to other courses.